Benefits for Students
We make it easy for students to get the self-guided practice they need, to go at their pace, conveniently at home.
- interesting, easy-to-read materials written specifically for teens and adults
- material is read aloud and highlighted, student can listen multiple times, then records his reading when he is ready
- immediate feedback and corrections on reading and comprehension
Benefits for Parents
We make it easy for busy parents by offering flexible, affordable solutions that are convenient and online.
- feel secure knowing their child is learning and practicing in the safety of their own home
- watch their son or daughter practice and improve autonomously
Inspired by the Universal Design for Learning, TOTI Virtual Teaching Assistant is modeled after providing a practice tool that students can use at their preferred pace, while the application guides them and reports on their progress.
The highlights of our methodology include:
- Intuitive tool that after watching a 5-minute video tutorial allows users to navigate it seamlessly;
- Having the text narrated by natural human voices, which students can listen to as many times as desired, before recording of their own reading of the book;
- Students pick when, where and which books to read that are classified for their level;
- A tool that guides, as opposed to criticising the student when mistakes are made;
- Parents and teachers get in-depth, yet unobtrusive, insight into the activities and progress of the student.
Users that have signed up can download the app for Android from here and for iOS from here.
Most recent versions of:
- Google Chrome running on any computer or mobile device
- Microsoft Edge
- Laptops and desktops running Windows or Mac
- Android tablets and iPad (coming soon)
- Mobile phones running Android 5 or higher, and iPhones 4 and newer
Internal microphone and speakers, or a headset, such as Logitech.